2.6.0 Total Recipe Generator for Elementor
With Total Recipe Generator, your online recipe content is organized with proper semantics and hierarchy. This improves your website’s presence in search results and personalized media platforms such as Pinterest. Recipe posts generate content that is a mix of Schema microdata, internal links, JSON LD microdata, and Meta tags required/recommended for the “recipe” content type.
The plugin is available as an extension to Elementor Page Builder in both free and pro versions.
For theme developers, the plugin supports copying the core template files into the theme folder for modifications. The core files are easy to extend and style. The plugin has a clean design and well documented code, providing theme developers with a good room for creativity and modification.
Full feature list
Clean and minimalist design, WordPress 5.3+ ready!
Shipped as an Elementor Page Builder plugin (for both free and paid versions of Elementor).
Support for pages, posts and public custom post types
Pre-built recipe templates for import and immediate use.
Drag-and-drop interface like an Elementor Widget
Pre-formatted recipe elements, including preparation time, cooking time, total time, yield, total cost, serving size, and cost per serving.
Total time is automatically calculated based on prep time and cooking time.
Time is automatically converted to minutes/hours
Recipe image from featured image or media library
Custom sizes and hard cropping to resize recipe images on-the-fly
Instructions for an unlimited number of recipe methods within one article
– The recipe method can be reordered using the drag and drop function.
– Grouping of recipe methods
– Automatic numbering of the recipe method steps (can be disabled from the small component settings).
Built-in Nutrition Facts label creator
– 4 Nutrition Label Style
– Approximately 40 different built-in nutrients with standard daily values.
– Nutrients are displayed only when a value is set by the user.
– The percentage of DV is automatically calculated based on the user-set formula nutrition values.
– Reference for the standard daily values is from Wikipedia.
– Built-in Meta-tagging of “Fit Diet” as a multiple choice list.
Internal link support for formula meta
– Links are automatically created if the category or tag has the same name as the recipe meta.
Support for custom author names and author URLs
Dynamically add recipe components as individual items or groups.
Ingredient groups can be reordered using the drag and drop function.
Show/hide recipe names, summaries, images, authors, dates, etc. if these are already displayed in your theme.
Elements. These elements are included as Meta data for use in SEO.
Built-in social sharing buttons for recipe content
– Buttons include Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp, Google Plus, LinkedIn, Pinterest, VKOntakte, email, Reddit.
– Print button included to print only recipe contents
– Mobile sticky social links (can be disabled from settings)
Formulation of effective and recommended patterns of content microdata
– Includes inline schema markup and JSON LD microdata.
– Full support for Pinterest-rich pins
– Built-in support for the overall rating model via the WP Review and/or Rate my Post plugins.
Inline ad space per post and via global settings
Plugin settings for global ad placement, colors and social links.
W3C provides valid HTML markup for recipe generated content.
For developers, the recipe template output can be extended in the theme file by copying the template file.
Fully compatible with most standard and advanced themes
Translation is possible, including POT, PO and MO document samples.
Language support for RTL orientation
Works with all modern browsers and IE9+.