2.1.8 MyThemeShop Interactive WordPress Theme
Interactive is an eye-catching and highly professional blogging theme that is perfect for webmasters with plenty of content who want to engage with their audience. Countless options make the theme perfectly customizable, while the powerful features give you more ways to interact with your visitors and keep them coming back.
An interactive website is a successful website. Webmasters who figured it out long ago are now making hundreds of thousands of dollars in sales and advertising revenue.
The number one reason people don’t return to or share the site is because they aren’t impressed by it. The second reason is that the site lacks interactivity.
In order to ensure that visitors return to your site, your website needs to impress and interact with them. It should do this in a way that makes it effortless for your visitors to share it with their friends or return to see what else you have to offer.
Interactive is about interacting with your audience and impressing them. It’s built to leave a lasting mark on your visitors. It comes with 5 predefined layouts, so you never have any choice when it comes to changing the look of your website.
When your visitors see the interactive themes within your content, they are greeted with a welcoming color scheme, clear typography, access to social media buttons, and a mix of ads.
We’ve managed to put together the perfect blend of all the useful elements that make a good website, great.
– Upload Logo Image
– Add a favorite icon
– Upload touch icons for mobile devices
– Add a subway icon
– Enter Twitter username
– Feedburner URL Options
– Add code to the header section
– Footer Code Options
– Choose from 4 different pagination options
– Activate AJAX Quick Search
– Enable/disable responsiveness
– Right-to-left language support
– Enter the number of products to display.
– Enable or disable prefetching
– Enable/disable lazy load
– Removal parameters
– Optimize WooCommerce scripts
– Choose a color scheme
– Choose from two unique layout styles
– Unlimited BG color options
– 60 BG image options or add your own.
– Left sidebar widget title
– Enter custom CSS
– Enable or disable the lightbox
– Enable top bar
– Breakthrough exhibitions
– Enable breakout categories
– Show social buttons
– Header Social Icons
– Show floating navigation menu
– Show logo or hide it
– Enable header search form
– Show main menu
– Set the background color of the header
Home page settings
– Enable or disable featured categories
– Choose a large feature category
– Enable or disable featured icons
– Enable featured icons
– Enable or disable subtopic posts
– Choose a small specialty category
– Select a category for the home page
– Home Post Meta Info Selector
– Displaying the logo in the footer
– Upload footer logo image
– Select footer BG color
– Enable footer widget
– Footer Widget Layout Selector
– Select a 3, 4 or 54-column widget layout.
– Copyright section
Single job postings
– Single post layout selector
– Meta Information Drag & Drop Selector
– Built-in breadcrumbs
– Highlighting Author Comments
– Show or hide the date in the comments
– Social button position selector
– Enable social sharing buttons on the page
– Drag and Drop Social Button Generator
– Ad slot under “Article Title”
– Display ads after XX days
– Advertising section below the article content
– Show ads below the article content after XX days
– Create custom sidebars
– Select the sidebar as the home page
– Create a single post sidebar
– Select the sidebar for a single page
– Creating an Archive Pages sidebar
– Tab Archive Sidebar Selection
– Date File Sidebar Selection
– Different sidebars of the author’s archive
– Different sidebars on search pages
– Sidebar on 404 error pages
– Different sidebars on store pages
– Create new sidebars for individual product pages.
- Note: Please signup for a free account at MyThemeShop and login via the same details in your website.